Now, more than ever, organizations need to leverage information to keep up with the speed of business change. In order to remain competitive, leaders must develop analytic solutions that leverage information assets and drive significant change to their business and industry.
Meeting the demand for these analytical solutions requires leaders to balance the need to deliver near-term business value without sacrificing the overall goals of the analytics program. This is often difficult to achieve since the data, technology, and people capabilities required for meeting those needs takes significant time to acquire and implement. As a result, leaders need to dramatically shift from making reactive independent project investments to taking a more proactive strategic approach.
Our Strategic and Program Services enable you to expertly manage some of the most challenging aspects for achieving short- and long-term analytics program success including:
Some of our Strategic and Program service offerings include:
- Capability Assessments to determine your current analytics, information, technology, organization, and process strengths and opportunities
- Business Alignment Workshops work with your executives to identify business opportunities, prioritize projects and gain alignment around your organization’s analytics value proposition
- Strategy and Roadmaps target your important business problems, designs the best operating model and technology solutions, and builds a comprehensive and actionable roadmap
- Technology Assessment & Selection provides a framework for assessing and identifying your needed BI and analytics technologies
- Organization and Governance establishes your competencies, roles, responsibilities, and required operating model for delivering analytics
- Educational Briefings include workshop-based discussions designed to accelerate your organization’s understanding of analytics best practices and emerging trends
Perhaps your organization is starting a new analytics project and your team doesn’t know where to begin. Maybe you’re concerned you do not have the necessary skills and technologies in-house to start-up and lead a new BI program. Maybe your current program is stagnant, appears to be headed in the wrong direction, or has no direction at all.
No matter your circumstance, our Strategic and Program services can provide the direction and catalyst needed for creating repeatable and sustainable business value from your analytics investments.
All of our Strategic and Program engagements are:
- Enabled by our experienced, knowledgeable and trusted advisors
- Focused on business alignment and results
- Balanced by both strategic and tactical perspectives
- Objective advisements
- Collaborative knowledge based engagements
- Leverage our unique agile strategy delivery approach